Monday, October 13, 2008
Catch up time!
So, it had been a long time since I posted. Since this is a way to keep track of what our family is doing, I went back and posted what we have been up to. I added 25 posts ( I think) going all the way back to August 9th. We are very busy lately with work, school, church, Girl Scouts, etc. and you can see a lot of that in all the pictures. This Sunday Tim will be leaving for a month of training in Fort Huachuca, AZ. We are sad that he will miss Halloween (again), but glad that he should be back on Nov 14th and will be here for Alexis' birthday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. He is deploying to Afghanistan right after Christmas and will be gone until the end of June. I will keep you updated as these things happen, and if anything changes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If there is anything we can do to help while Tim is away, please don't hesitate to ask. I know we are separated by many miles though.....
Post a Comment