There was a surprise party for my good friend Ashley's birthday. She seemed surprised when she came in!
Tim made an awesome cake. It was a topsy turvy cake, which was very difficult to transport to her house... so he finished the decorating when we got there. The bottom layer was a vanilla cake that was dyed blue, the middle layer was a strawberry cake and the top was chocolate. I made her name out of chocolate and put it on the side of the cake.

I think she liked it!
Here are the girls hanging out with Monique.
Kailey and Zoey with Aaron.

Looking at her cards.

2 comments:
Now this cake is over the top, where did he learn to do this? Don't tell me he taught himself?! I think that is the answer though, what a creative guy you married!
His Mom taught him... I don't know if you remember, but she made our wedding cake at your parents house! He is pretty talented, I think I'll keep him!
Post a Comment