The girls got their hair cut. They each donated an 8 inch (at least, probably more) ponytail to:
It is an organization that makes wigs for women who have cancer. They told the hairdressers all about Grandma Peggy, and how they were doing this to help people who have cancer.
It is an organization that makes wigs for women who have cancer. They told the hairdressers all about Grandma Peggy, and how they were doing this to help people who have cancer.
2 comments:
What beautiful children you have. What a lovely idea to donate your hair for wigs for people with cancer.
I found you via the Google Group on trying to fix a header. I have the same problem. I see by your blog that you have managed to fix yours. Can you please share your secret? Thanks
Cheers, Jenny.
p.s. I will visit you again.
Thank you for your reply. I can't even remove the page element! I have a computer person coming around on Monday so hopefully I will he Snowman free after that.
Cheers for now, and I will visit again soon.
Jenny
Post a Comment