Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Brownies... what we want for Christmas

Kailey had a Brownie meeting tonight and they picked names for secret Santa. They also each told a big thing and a little thing they wanted for Christmas. Kailey loves Hannah Montana, like most little girls do right now, and so she wants a guitar for Christmas so that she can be a Rock star. Although the girls keep saying Rocking Star and I continually correct them by telling them it is a Rock Star.

So, here is what Kailey wants for Christmas:
  1. Guitar was her big thing, and
  2. Earrings are her little thing

Here is my Christmas wish list:

  1. Small digital camera, so that I can carry it in my purse and take lots of pictures which I will then share with all of you on the blog! :)
  2. Hot fix Crystal wand and lots of different colors of Crystals, because the girls love BLING!
  3. A bigger purse so that I can carry my digital camera around!

Not too bad, right! I will try and post the rest of the family's lists soon.

1 comment:

The Cooper Family said...

Can you tell Santa I want a digital camera too, please.