Well, it has been busy around the Lindstrom household... which is why I went so long without updating and therefore have to play some major catch up again. Tim left for his deployment to Afghanistan the day after Christmas, and as far as we know should be home around July 2nd. We are hoping he will be here for the 4th!
I am in the process of getting all our pictures up, but for now I have updated Jan-mid April. I am hoping to get completely caught up some time this week... but no promises.! :)
I hope you enjoy catching up with what we have been up to!
Jen
3 comments:
How in the world do you remember what you did in January?! I do not remember what I did yesterday.. and I don't have any little kids to tend to.
Hope your husband gets home for the Fourth of July!
Your girls are gorgeous.
Jenny-
I can not tell you how much we miss you guys!! Your family now, which means you are stuck with us. We are so glad Tim is home safe and sound and so ready to see you guys this Thanksgiving. Kiss the girls and tell them I miss them and cant wait to irritate...I mean see them! BTW...there WILL be shopping again this year! LOL
HEY GUYS, YOUR SO BEAUTIFUL!I LOVE THE PICTURE! AWESOME! I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH
Post a Comment