Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

We started off our Easter morning checking out all the cool stuff the Easter Bunny brought and hunting for eggs!








The Carpenters and the Gaffneys came over in the afternoon for a great dinner! Then, Ashley and her parents and Aunt joined us to hang out in the afternoon.

We also celebrated Kristine's Birthday with a cake.



The kids climbed all over Pat... he is under there somewhere!?!


Yay! I get to drink Dr. Pepper again!!!

Doreen bought us Twilight shirts... they told me to be serious in this pic, but I couldn't help laughing.

...and a fun, smiling one.

Kevin enjoying Doreen's Twilight obsession!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can relate to the quitting soda scenario - I was fairly good last time I was pregnant and was able to limit my Diet Coke intake to about 1/month. This time around has not been as easy...my schedule at work has not helped, but I am back to drinking 1 a day and stealing sips of Ron's whenever I can!