We are so excited to have another neice! Stacey and Tim welcomed their baby girl, Mackenzie Jill Fox into the world at 12:30 and she is so beautiful! Congratulations Stacey and Tim!
COngratulations on being an Aunt again! Tell Stacey congrats for us! Do they have any trips planned out here soon so we can meet little Mackenzie? Hope to see you all soon!
3 comments:
So cute, I hope all is well.
It looks like the girls are transitioning really well to their new home.Take care and tell your sis congratulations.
COngratulations on being an Aunt again! Tell Stacey congrats for us! Do they have any trips planned out here soon so we can meet little Mackenzie?
Hope to see you all soon!
Thanks guys! I will pass on your well wishes to Stacey. I'm not sure if they will be in CA any time soon... sure wish I was going home for a visit! :(
Post a Comment