Monday, April 10, 2006

3D/4D ultrasound



We had a 3D/4D ultrasound on Thursday... and it's a girl!!! We are so excited! It was really cool because we could see her face and see her moving around. Here is a picture of her face with her hands up by her chin, and another of her legs with her feet crossed. There are more ultrasound pictures on our website (use the link to the right).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all looked at your ultrasound pictures tonight. I hooked up my laptop to the TV so everybody could see them. They're awesome! I decided to just upload the pictures of Dave & Lindsay to my site and then send you the links. It was faster and less error-prone. I figure you probably got the first two of Lindsay but I'm sending links for all of them.

Love,

Rocky

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new baby. Picked out names? That ultrasound is pretty neat. The girls are so big and beautiful. Marty Biloxi Neighbor.