Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Mass and some new jammies!

 Tonight we went to Christmas Eve mass, and of course the girls need some pretty new Christmas outfits.  I had fun adding to their dresses to make them coordinate!  We didn't have a chance to get pictures before mass, so Zoey's hair is a little messy... but they still look adorable!

Pretty girls


Kailey had this cute black dress, I just added a big red satin bow and a satin flower in her hair.  Her hair looks so pretty in ringlet curls!

For Alexis' outfit, I added some satin roses to her shirt.

The funny thing about Megan's dress is that she is 6 and it is a 3T dress.  Of course it was too short when I bought it (but it was on sale), so I added the red satin at the bottom to make it long enough for her.  I added the ruffle in the middle and then made a flower for the front and another one for her hair.  She LOVES having her hair curled, and she looks so cute!

I didn't have to do anything for Zoey's dress, I just made her a black velvet bow for her ponytail.

I added a fabric flower to my necklace too!
Being silly.

So Beautiful!

The girls always get new pajamas on Christmas Eve.  Here they are opening them.















Monkey slippers

New jammies

They got some new slippers too!

No comments: