Happy Birthday Kailey!!!
.....
I thought it would be fun to write down some of the things that Kailey likes now, so that later she can look back and see some of her "favorites" when she was 7.
.....
Favorite color: All of the colors, but especially blue and pink.
.....
Favorite things to do: listen to music (good thing she got a cool MP3 player for her birthday), color/draw, and play with her sisters.
.....
Favorite animals: Spectacled bears, Kangaroos and Tigers
.....
Favorite TV Shows: Wizards of Waverly Place, Hannah Montana, Phinneus and Ferb, Corey in the House, Suite Life of Zach and Cody, and Kim Possible
.....
Favorite Movies: Spirit (the new movie she got about horses), High School Musical I and II, and Camp Rock
.....
Favorite Singers: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana, the High School Musical cast, Taylor Swift, the Jonas Brothers, and Demi Lovato
.....
Favorite Places that she hopes to visit: New York city (she has been asking to go there for awhile now), Alaska (she likes the snow and hates hot weather) and Australia (for the Kangaroos, I think)
.....
1 comment:
Wow, that is a whole lot of pink in your house!
I guess I didn't realize how close Jackson, Isabella and Kailey's birhdays were to one another?! What fun! What a big girl, 7 years old, hard to believe!
Post a Comment