Sunday, July 20, 2008

Premier National Rally

On Wednesday, my Mom and I drove to Dallas to attend the Premier Designs National Rally. We learned a lot and had a lot of fun. There was training, introduction of our new jewelry line, testimonies from other jewelers and missionaries from around the world who are supported by the Premier Foundation. There was also entertainment: singing, Irish dancers, a Harpist and the comedian, Anita Renfroe performed. She was sooo funny. On Saturday night, after the Rally was over, we were so happy to get to go see Aunt Wanda. We went out to a nice dinner and spend the evening with her. It was a nice trip! There were about 7,000 people there!
On Saturday they did a tribute to the military.
Anyone who is in the military or a spouse was brought out on stage. It was awesome. I am kinda in the middle, more towards the bottom, in a white shirt.

Aunt Wanda and I at dinner.

No comments: