I went out for a night on the town with some friends... and things got a bit crazy... but tons of fun. We went to Risky Business for dinner and then over to the Cactus Moon for dancing.
Here I am with my good friends, Shannon and Jody.
Unfortunately, Laura enjoyed herself a little too much... so we ended the evening taking her to the ER, just to be safe. She got some IV fluids and woke up the next morning feeling much better! Here we are in the ER waiting room.
Here I am with my good friends, Shannon and Jody.
Unfortunately, Laura enjoyed herself a little too much... so we ended the evening taking her to the ER, just to be safe. She got some IV fluids and woke up the next morning feeling much better! Here we are in the ER waiting room.
No comments:
Post a Comment