Today I took Peggy to her second round of Chemo, and she has 2 more to go. While we were there, I was thinking, "Why doesn't Cancer only happen to bad people?" I mean why should good people have to have such an awful thing happen to them... it should only happen to bad, mean, selfish people! The only thing I could come up with was that if it only bad people got sick, then there would be less people willing to help them get better. Anyway, no matter what,
CANCER SUCKS!
I am so thankful for all the good things I have, and seeing Peggy having to deal with Cancer, makes me realize how many wonderful things I have. Here is my beautiful Megan laying with Harley and Peggy's puppy, Abby. Aren't they adorable!
That night we went out to dinner, which was nice. Here are Alexis and Grandpa.
Grandma Peggy and Megan.
Zoey
Tim and Jennie
No comments:
Post a Comment